

After what seemed like endless days of rain, rain and MORE rain we are finally blessed with some gloriously sunny days! I never knew that the weather in NorCal could be so drastically different from SoCal until moving here. Sometimes I think we must have moved to Seattle or Portland and people are just tricking me into believing I'm still in California. It's THAT different!
Sunny weather has allowed us lots of park time. We all love getting out of the house and being outside, but no one more than Nolan. It's just not in my little boy's blood to be cooped up. He's been known to come down with a good case of cabin fever, just like his mommy, and stare out the window at the cold and rain while pleading with me to go outside. Although we'll very likely see rain again in the next week or so, the fact that the sun is warm and bright, the sky a brilliant blue and the hills surrounding my house a verdant shade of green give me hope. Spring is on its way!
No comments:
Post a Comment