Sunday, June 21, 2009

33.5 Weeks And Counting!


Here I am in all my "pregnant glory." I am ready for this little guy to just hurry up and come already! This pregnancy has been SO MUCH MORE achy and physically challenging than my pregnancy with Nolan and I'm selfishly ready for it to be over. However, I know that it's best for the baby to cook as long as possible, and of course we want nothing more than a healthy little one. So, unless baby has other plans, he will arrive via c-section on July 30. Only 5.5 weeks more. I CAN do this!

4 comments:

The Ratcliff's said...

how exciting charla-5.5 more weeks. it will go by so fast...i hope!!
what are you naming him?

Gena said...

Awwww, you're such a cute preggers mama!! Hang in there -- the last month is always the hardest, but at least you have a scheduled date and aren't waiting and waiting for little guy to arrive! Can't wait to see pics of the little man!

Dawn Coleman said...

You look great!!! Enjoy these last few weeks of just you and Nolan... things will never be the same again! (In a good way though) :-)

Krista said...

I'm right there with you. 6 weeks until my c-section, and I'm totally ready.