Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's True...

...what they say about the second child. You don't love them any less although there are many less pictures to prove it. Soren is now four months old and so much fun. Our not so little (15 pound, 4 ounce!) "Meatball" is of the sweet and sour variety. Sometimes he is sugar sweet and cuddly and full of smiles and giggles, and other times he's about as sour as they get and screaming like a banshee. We are grateful that he has outgrown his refllux, but now he's dealing with cradle cap and eczema. The eczema must really itch because he claws his face incessantly. I can't keep his fingernails short enough and he throws a hissyfit if I try to cover his hands with mittens or socks. He is fiercely loved by us all but especially so by his big brother. Todd and I can't wait to see their brotherly bond grow in time.

Sweet sleeper

Being read to by our friend Noah Martin, 6 years old



Hates the bath but is happy as can be afterward!

No comments: