Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Angst

So much has been going on our lives the past few months.  So much that I want to share but can't seem to get the gumption to write about.  It feels too overwhelming and I just don't feel up the task.  I have a notebook full of  blog post ideas that I keep ignoring...but feel like I shouldn't neglect.  It's crazy, but I've been in angst over my lack of blogging.  This blogging angst, among other things, has caused me to be not nearly as present with my family as I need to be...as I WANT to be.  So, for the remainder of the year, I'm not going to give any time, thought or attention to my blog.  Not that it received much action in the past few months anyhow...but you know what I mean.  I am going to not only put my blog on the back burner for the remainder of the year but turn the burner off and make use of a completely different stove.  My family needs me.  I need my family.  I need more of Jesus and less of me.

Happy Thanksgiving.  Merry Christmas.  Happy New Year.

See you in January.

No comments: