Today was a perfect 78 degrees, so of course Nolan and I headed out to the park. After all, it's supposed to begin raining again tomorrow and last for four days. Since my mid-section is expanding by leaps and bounds and I'm getting more cumbersome as each day passes we've been driving (as opposed to walking) to lots of different parks in town. Today, however, the weather was gorgeous and we haven't been to "our park" in awhile so Nolan climbed in the stroller and we set out on the five minute walk across the street to "our park."
When we came home an hour and 10 miuntes later my fingers looked like sausages. I couldn't believe they swelled up so fast and so fat! I was thrilled when my wedding rings came off with just a little more tugging than usual...and relieved! When I was pregnant with Nolan I had to have my rings cut off my hand by a jeweler. It didn't hurt (physically) but I cried like a baby during the "operation." Absolute trauma for this hormonal mama. Just thinking about it makes me teary to this day.
Praise God Almighty that my fingers look normal now and my rings can again spin on my finger! They're so much prettier when they're dainty.
1 comment:
Oh I so empathize with you! It's amazing how the heat just wreaks havoc when you're preggers. I will never forget when I went on a plane trip to TX at 7 mos - by the time I arrived I had sausage feet. Massages really do help!
Post a Comment