Soren was NOT a fan of bathtime until he could sit up unassisted. Before he was able to sit up on his own bath time was pure torture for him. He'd start to whine and cry before his little feet even hit the water. Once in, his cries would steadily crescendo...culminating in a "Mommy, you're killing me!" wail when his hair was washed. Bath angst + unfortunate case of eczema = twice weekly bath times.
Now that he's sitting up all by himself bath time is pure joy for our little guy. He gets excited when I start to fill up the sink and once his little tushie hits the water he's in liquid heaven. He splashes and kicks and moves his toys around and even puts his hands under the running water. It's too stinkin' cute!
The tables have turned. Now when I take him OUT of the bath the wailing begins. If only his eczema would clear up I'd indulge his newfound love for bathtime more often. At any rate, I am anxious to take him in the pool this summer. I think it will blow his mind!
1 comment:
SOOOO cute!!
Post a Comment