Friday, July 9, 2010
The 4th (on the 9th)
We had a relatively mellow 4th of July. I guess when you have little ones who need to go to sleep early the 4th can't be all that crazy. No hootin' and hollerin' with the neighbors. No setting off piccolo petes. We started the day at the Danville parade with our friends the Pearson's. It was a sweet little hometown parade and the boys did well. I was super nervous about taking them to a parade...thinking Nolan's attention span would last for about 14 seconds before he'd be running in the street trying to jump on a passing float and Soren would be a fidgety little wiggle worm in his stroller. But they surprised me! Pleasantly! After the parade we came home and napped, swam and barbecued. I was a party pooper and in bed with the lights out at 9:20...10 minutes before the fireworks show at our (San Ramon) Central Park started. And no, I'm not complaining. There will be plenty more 4th of July celebrations to come.
The helicopter was Nolan's absolute favorite! He was speechless when he saw it coming down the street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment