Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ten Things That Made Me Happy Today

  • Morning coffee...no explanation needed.
  • Soren handing me the DVD case for Cars and saying "Wa Car!"  We rarely hear two word utterances!
  • Our PG&E bill was $100 less than last month's bill.  Thank you, spring weather!
  • Bear hugs from Todd...the best.
  • Placing an order of much wanted books on Amazon.com.
  • Playing like a crazy person at Pump It Up with my sweet boys.
  • Dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds.  Lord, have mercy!
  • Reading during the boys' rest time.  Pretending my dirty bathrooms don't exist.
  • No rain when rain was in the forecast.
  • Emails from friends.
What's making you happy today?

3 comments:

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Hey for Wa Cars! That is wonderful. By the way, I just pretended that I didn't see my dirty bathroom sink area just so I could come sit on the couch and read blogs.

The Dadej Family said...

Go Soren!!

Happiness today? It's the start of a 3 day weekend.

Enjoy your weekend!

Ingrid @ thesunnyside.me said...

i'm happy that the sun is shining after the rain last night...

have a wonderful weekend