Master bedroom with sitting nook! Lots of books will be read in that sweet space!
Our home is coming along and we are so excited to be in it later this month! There's still a good deal to be completed, but it is looking much more like a place that is ready to be occupied. It's crazy how quickly they can get things done! Todd drives out to see the progress each weekend and then sends me tons of pictures. It's not quite like being there, but it's the next best thing! We are scheduled to close on the 30th and will have it painted the next two days while Todd and I shop for appliances, window treatments and furniture. The movers should come on October 1 and we hope to get as much put away and "settled" as we can before returning to pick up the kids in CA later that week. It's going to be a whirlwind but I am excited beyond measure! |
|
|
|
|
3 comments:
Your house is gorgeous. I love seeing the progress and I can't wait to see it once you move into in a few weeks!
enjoy-you can totally do it-we remodeled a bathroom and painted our entire house in 1 week! enjoy every second and take tons of pics!!
What a beautiful house! We dream of someday being able to have a single family home and seeing pictures like these gives me so many ideas!
Post a Comment