This week was one of the craziest we've had in a long time and I'm glad we're starting a brand new one! First off, Nolan and Todd were both sick. Nolan vomited for a couple of days--his first bout with a stomach bug. I can handle icky poops and I can handle blood, but I can NOT handle vomit. Vomit makes me squeamish like nothing else. Just thinking about it makes my skin clammy and my insides churn!
While he was sick Todd had to be out of town for a business trip. It's awful being sick, but being sick and away from your own bed is like a kick in the head when you're already down for the count. To top it off, within minutes of Todd walking in the door I left him and Nolan together so I could go to the hospital to be with my mom who was having surgery. Her double mastectomy was successful and she is healing better than the doctor could have imagined. We are grateful to the Great Physician and to her surgeon, too!
So far this week has all the potential of normalcy since everyone's pretty much back to health. Only time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment