Wednesday, February 27, 2008
What's Up With This Flu?
No more than a half hour after my last post Todd started retching. So much for the "It's a new week!" thought. Todd has had more than his fair share of stomach issues over the course of his lifetime (for those of you who don't know his story, he's had over a dozen abdominal surgeries in his life), but this was the worst bout of his that I have ever witnessed (we've been together five and a half years.) He lost 9 pounds in 2 days. He was sick...VERY sick! A few hours after he started running to the bathroom I found myself running for our other bathroom. Fortunately my case was nowhere near as severe as his, but nonetheless it was wretched. This flu is vile! We are so glad to be on the road back to good health. It's easy to take feeling well for granted until you get sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did he ever find out what it was? I guess rotavirus was going around and kids were getting hospitalized...maybe that is what he picked up??
Post a Comment