Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haunted House?

We've had a couple of eerie "happenings" at our home today. I'm not a believer in ghosts, per se, but I do find the "happenings" a bit strange. First, at around 7:30 this morning Nolan's Fisher Price Sit and Spin Zebra went off. No one was downstairs (where the zebra is) at the time. Hmmmmm. Then, at around 9:30 Nolan and I were upstairs getting ready for his dentist appointment when the TV and DVD player downstairs turned on by themselves. I heard the "chime" our TV makes when it powers up and looked downstairs to see Baby Einstein on the screen. Double hmmmmm.

I've always scoffed at my parents who are avid viewers of TV shows like "Ghost Whisperer" and "Ghost Hunters." Maybe the cynic in me is being tested. If we do have a ghost, though, at least it's a friendly ghost who likes kids stuff.

1 comment:

Gena said...

We've had haunted toys at our house too! A Melissa & Doug animal puzzle used to elephant roar at me in the middle of the night during my pregnancy with Laura (I threw it away at 3am one night!)
You might check with your neighbors - you probably have the same remote... Very festive, though!!