I started this li'l ol' blog three years ago. That's so hard for me to believe! I scanned through old posts tonight and was struck by how much Nolan has grown and changed and by how much Nolan and Soren look alike at this age (15 months.) It's really quite uncanny! On the contrary, I was NOT struck by my "techyness." This blog has looked basically the same since day one, other than a background change here and a font change there. Big whoop. Todd's the techy one but I bet he doesn't know the first thing about making a blog look cool because the blogosphere isn't his forte. And I'm not gonna ask him 'cause we SO wouldn't be talking each other's language and we'd probably just get on each other's nerves.
ANYHOO...it is so very true that time flies.
So, happy blogiversary to me. And stay tuned for more bloggity goodness (and pictures of my amazingly cute kids!)
1 comment:
Yayy! I'm so glad you have a blog. I don't know anything about blog design either...I've played around with different ones over the years, but I'm not able to create my own code or whatever (not tecchy enough) AND I don't want to pay top dollar for a designer to do it. :)
Post a Comment