- That he'd rather be home with Nolan and I instead of on a business trip.
- That he calls me multiple times a day just to say "hi," tell me he loves me, and to see how I'm doing.
- That he blessed me with a fun birthday in San Francisco and a great new Coach purse and wallet.
- That he truly appreciates a home cooked meal...and helps me clean up when we're finished.
- That he trusts my mothering with Nolan and encourages me in it.
You're the best, Babe!
1 comment:
Hey-It is so good to read about your cute family! Your son is too cute. Where are you guys living? We are down in San Clemente but our house is on the market, we want to move back to MV area. I am on staff at MVCC in children's department and teaching part time in Tustin. I love being a mommy too! Kipp and I will be married 6 years this summer. Can I add your blog to my links? -Sarah Howerton-Lyons
Post a Comment